Thursday, July 14, 2005

Reintroduction

Firstly, I'd like to make a special mention for Krister. I'm sorry I'm not there. Many many many hugs to you until I get back. I'm sorry.
So I've rethought my blog, and, as I should have suspected, it shall turn into not only a place to post writings, but (probably more) a place to write thoughts I wish to share. In full honesty, a place to cry out for attention and make you all think I'm so special and think in the way I do best at the moment - by using people. Of course, that is if anyone other than Krister read this. I do hope they will. Ach, I'm a terrible person.
I have so much to write - I've been thinking of things all day. I might just do a number of post with different titles as a way to organise myself. I think too much.
I would like to explain about the name Pastichna. It was given to me by Bob, and I recently decided that it is very suiting considering its derivations from the word pastiche, which is a lot of what I am, and all poeple are. It is more of a pessimistic thing, at least that's how it started out - with my fretting over no one really being real but just a product of conditioning - but it doesn't have to be.
So yeah.
I have to go. I hope you're all sleeping soundly or having fun or some such thing. Doing something that makes you happy.

2 comments:

Pastichna, aka Kristina said...

A comment, hooray!!! A discordant conjunction of syllables, ay? I wouldn't have described it that way meself, but whatever *huffs*. And Pastichna is a wonderful name. Now I have something to put on my jersey and use in internetty things etc. all thanks to Bob. Hope people are having oodles of fun! Toodles.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
i figured if everyone else has a weird name, then so should i! Don't leave me out. And i figured as everyone else puts up a post, then so should i. because everyone else is Kristina and Bob. Oh no, gave away your real names! Ahhh! they're gonna get you!