Sunday, December 04, 2005

Just something I forgot to put on my other post. It's sort of a woman thing, but I'm sure that the underlying principle can be applied to other things. Regarding those dreaded things, called periods! Ahhhh! Well, I find that my attitude towards them and towards life in general has a huge impact on their painfulness, heaviness, and duration. Yes, I do not have them as bad as many others (and some might not want to hear this sort of talk), but the basic thing still stands, and it's true. I've been monitoring it for some time now. Sometimes they start off bad, then I realise I haven't been acting great, and so I realign my perception, and they are better. So there you have it. Just my experience, in hope of pointing you towards the possibility out there.

No comments: