Sunday, January 01, 2006

"I like smiling. Smiling's my favourite!"

I wish you all a very very happy new year!!!
Some of you will not be having the best time this new year's, but I promise you that it needn't set the tone for your whole year, just in case you were thinking that. I promise you that.
I wish upon all of you all of my bestest blessings for the coming year, because I love you, and I shall be praying for you.
As for me, I enter the new year full of a new discoveries: a sense of belonging that I woke up with just the other morning, that has nothing to do with anything physical; a newly discovered love; a love of life and greatfulness for being alive; and a consquent will to go on, to travel whatever path is before me in the best way I can, to strive to be the best I can be for everyone else.

Oh and by the way, just to come back and show me that I know absolutely nothing and not to get cocky, my period is a little more painful than usual, and I have experienced many blows to what I thought I knew and now truely see that I don't know (and yet I still wish to strive on, which is super great!)

So love to you all, and take care of yourselves.

2 comments:

Krisswampthing said...

Hey silly, you put it on the 21st, not the 31st :P so its a few entries ago, better change that missie,

Krisswampthing said...

*Laughs* oh, my word verification was "wovedaa", true kristina spirit.

Anyways, i forgot to borrow that book off you man. Shit silly of me to forget. Anyways, have a good new years