Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Fourth of July!

I know I'm a day late, but better late than never

I also realise that I am in fact not American. Nor do I generally have any allegiance to that evil country, at least not in the past.

However, there's no harm in remembering how wonderful and powerful the that nation's founding principles are, whatever you're views are on contemporary controversy. Therefore, here's a bit from the Declaration of Indepedence. May we all put these principles into practise in our own lives

:)

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.


The only justification needed for love and forgiveness is the fact that we are alive.

:)

No comments: