Wednesday, August 17, 2005

"I'm looking for a song to sing, I'm looking for a friend to borrow, I'm looking fro my radio so I might find a heart to follow..."

I've had nothing to post recently, so there's no point in writing this. Meah.
The last little while has been realy great. Today no so great; feeling very weird and pointless. But before was magical!
Marikon came to visit today. She makes me sad. For some reason I seem to care about her a lot. I mean, more than I do about others. Carla, too. I don't know why. There was a time I even thought that I loved Carla, as in loved loved. Just the way things are, I guess. It's funny, they're two people that seem so inaccessable to me, even if I try.
This is fool talk. I don't actually have anything to say, except the world can be so great!
So bye then :)

No comments: