Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hello!
I've been living in a dream land lately. And by that I don't mean that nothing's been real or anything. Quite the contrary, actually. I mean that my whole existence has been increasingly animated by dreams. Primarily, at the moment, dreams of the wonders of the holidays. I have great hopes for them, being my last no work extended period of time till after school.
I have been thinking that I guess al existence is animated by dreams for what can be, for what's to come. I'm not not sure if that's bad or not. I guess it's like that for everyone?
So great plans for the holidays! Really looking forward to them. Bit stupid really. Biding my time for the next few weeks until 'real' life starts. Then if I were to die 'real' life would never come. Torn, i am. If I'm going to die or something I want to be having lots of fun. But if I've got a while then I can afford to spend time doing work. That's life I guess. Just sets a bad precedent for the rest of life. Just end up like everyone else, waiting for retirement, then getting there and finding it's not so great after all because I'm too old and too accustomed to my life as it was.
Anywho. Wonderful dreams! And my mind increasingly giving way to lovely niceness.
So have a great time everyone! Love and hugs (which I seem not to actually give much of in real life, I know. Scared, I guess)! Muah muah.

No comments: