Monday, September 04, 2006

Father's Day today, and it was pleasant. No dramas, no issues. Dad let us just catch the train just to Burwood, and he picked us up from there and we went and had lunch at the hospital with Annelise. Nice food, pleasant chatting. And he dropped us back to Burwood only a couple of hours later.
I went for a walk and saw so many families having gatherings, and I spied on the next door neighbours who were having a gathering too. Like Christmas and Easter, I love these days where people get together and just hang out or whatever. It reminds me of loveliness. And the air reminded me of Paris and dreams of bliss I am relearning from childhood, although I didn't see them then. The bliss of my Personal Legend, perhaps, hehe. Going back to my roots, the things that always resonated so strongly with my heart, but I had to wander away to go back to them, like The Wizard of Oz. Of course, nothing's over yet, or anywhere near an absolution (I'm slowly coming to terms with that) so I cannot say. All I can say is that...phah, who knows

:)

1 comment:

Krisswampthing said...

Sorry to hear she's still in hospital.